ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND - BOOST YOUR BUSINESS - GLASGOW
Wednesday, 4 October 2017 from 08:30 to 14:00 (BST) at SECC, Glasgow
RBS understand that the success and growth of small businesses are the heartbeat of our economy. You provide investment, employment and benefits to our local communities and RBS want to be central in helping you achieve this.
From this need, they’ve created ‘Boost Your Business’ to help support you and your business in a way that goes beyond just financial services. Their series of events bring together a carefully selected and unique set of speakers to offer inspiration, experience and masterclasses in new skills – all with the aim of helping you to grow, progress and succeed. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions, as well as discuss your challenges and opportunities with like minded business owners.
The dedicated team of local Business Growth Enablers will be on hand to help connect you to the right people and resources to best meet your business needs.
What’s happening on the day?
- Experience a masterclass from Google on how to develop your digital skills and reach new customers
- Get inspiration from FreeAgent CEO Ed Molyneux, who took a start-up idea all the way to an award-winning product with over 50,000 customers
- Hear about the latest economic and market trends and what it means for your business from Stephen Boyle, Chief Economist at Royal Bank of Scotland
- Network with hundreds of like-minded businesses and make new connections on the day
- Seize the opportunity to ask any of our speakers a question in a Q&A and live panel discussion
To book your place, click here.